Yearn the perfect look but don’t really want to shed those extra bucks to look perfect? Do-it-yourself is the answer. Moreover, you wouldn’t want to change your entire look to achieve a new hairstyle. You can either have your friends who can do it for you or you can do it for yourself. Either way, the results should be flattering enough if you do it the right way:
Procedure to Get the Perfect Side Swept Bangs
- Wash your hair thoroughly and remove any excess oil from your scalp.
- Dry your hair naturally.
- Calm the crown area and sit in front of the mirror with ample lights.
- Now, push back the rest of your hair in a tight ponytail.
- Comb the bangs in front of your face and secure it with a pintail comb on the highest tip of your eyebrows line.
- Evenly part with your bangs.
- This is where your bangs should start and repeat it to the other side too.
- Now, grab your hair in front and align the top part so it is straight set.
- Again, tie your hair in a higher ponytail.
- The hair that you just sectioned off is secured and falls back down the width.
- You can make the bangs thick or light depending on your preferences.
- Now, styles comb the bangs again and then flips it over and keep it secured in place with the other hand.
You must twist the hair, depending on whether you are right-handed or left-handed. Make sure your bangs fall on the preferred side of your face. Once you have secured the hair to be cut, use a sharp professional scissor to chop the bangs with a downward motion to the ground.
How to cut front hair flicks at home
- Comb your flick; this makes sure that the flicks are cut clean and straight.
- Always cut from the middle outward section. Put the comb underneath your band and pull it down from where you want them to sit on your forehead. Hold your scissors vertically and make tiny cuts to your flick slowly. Start in the middle and move outward.
- Trim from the outer side. Once you are done trimming from the middle to outer part, you can start trimming from the outer end to make the flicks even.
- You can check for any out of place flicks to make sure that you have not missed any hair strands.
- Use a fluffy brush to remove any tiny hair from your face.
If you follow these steps carefully, you can easily learn how to cut front hair flicks at home.
In brief, getting a bang is rather easy when you have the right tools in place. It is recommended to have a friend over to guide you or overlook the trimming process. Moreover, before you get a trim, make sure that you have checked whether your face shape is suited for that particular hairstyle. You do not want to ruin your look after all that trimming and cutting of your precious locks.